Wednesday, November 25, 2009

what else can i say

standing on the top of mountain, waving my hands, i feel it difficult to keep myself calm down. the simply reason i can tell u is i make my effort to climb the Alyer Rock although it is illgeally for aborginals.
after all, i am so luck that i sucessfully climb the top without any help, the weather in top is extremely unperdictable, sometimes blowing strong wind,somtimes scarcely wind. climbing the Alyer Rock is pretty dangerous, it all depends on air condtion and your skill to climb. it is reportely by guides that it has been at least 43 tourist died on the way to the top. truth be told, once i wanna quit, only for few seconds, i change my mind, determinding to climb, because of a old couple seating beside me, they told me you are young enough to climb and hope you win, their little words give me confience and strength, i cannot quit until died...gradually i keep myself peacful and get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment