Monday, November 9, 2009

Time fly by and I missed it

I found an old unreleased post in my space with only one single sentence written in it and so i am now using it like...people changed and you may not like them for who they have become. they may not be the same person as you once knew. but it is inevitable that they were changed as they have view to the new world. some says you cant get along because you just don't understand each other and yes, and you cannot hold the same prospective as everyone or anyone in fact. however, you can understand each other, that is what i wish for as friend change. acceptance for each individual as they are.
I have lost so many friends this year, people have changed and become someone i no longer knew and they saw me as someone you could never understand. people i never knew shared the same prospective that i hold have become such close friends to me and come to show that with acceptance,despite that harboring the different lifestyles, cultural and view on life a tonne of people can be friends just because they accept each other.
how time flies, I have almost finish my first year in the university of Newcastle, joys and tears are full of my face. i would not tell anyone and never share my story with others, the first day i live in the Newcastle, i was lying on the grass, seeing the shining star in a darkness night, considering what i have a great accomplishment in China. but now, i have nothing to do. i told myself i was still beautiful no matter what they said or no matter what they thought of me. everywhere as i went, the sun is still shining and the clouds will disappear.
Finally, i am briefly introduced me to u and the essay i have written above is reportedly my first blog and i will never put it to the rest. richard is such a person who will not allow any chance slip away between his fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment